Bill Gates – 12 quotes on Life and Business
1. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of LEARNING.
2. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
3. I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friends passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
4. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who EMPOWER others.
5. Patience is a key element of success.
6. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
7. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world expects you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
8. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping – they called it an OPPORTUNITY!
9. Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and UNDERESTIMATE what they can do in TEN years.
10. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
11. In China when you’re one in a million, there are 1300 people just like you.
12. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to HEED the lessons of failure.