Are you developing or commercializing an innovative product, process or service? Innovation in technology typically involves intellectual property that contributes to a strong competitive advantage in the marketplace and serves as a foundation for a high rate of growth.
North Idaho SBDC can help you on the road to commercializing your technology.
What We Do:
- Assess stage of business
- Evaluate market feasibility
- Assist with business strategy development
- Advise on copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Business plan development and review
- Identifying funding options such as SBA Loans, commercial loans, angel/venture capital, crowd funding and SBIR/STTR grants
- Coaching on funding pitch
- Training tailored to innovation driven entrepreneurs
Contact North Idaho SBDC at 208.665.5085 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation with one of our coaches.
http://www.gmhasia.com/?vosk=opzioni-binarie-strumento-sentiment&716=99 opzioni binarie strumento sentiment
http://sigbl.com/?5de=98 order celexa online
http://localbusinessesusa.com/?koktel=broker-mit-bin%C3%A4re-optionen broker mit binäre optionen
http://desummaandwexler.com/?vectrait=iq-option-prelievo-tramite-carta-di-pagamento&ac4=e8 iq option prelievo tramite carta di pagamento
University of Pennsylvania – Center for Technology Transfer – The Mission of CTT is to transfer inventions and innovative knowledge to outside organizations for the benefit of society.
Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) – A program that encourages small businesses to explore their technological potential and provides the incentive to profit from its commercialization.
Small Business Technology Transfer Program (STTR) – Funding opportunities in the federal innovation research and development arena.