All this month the Small Business Administration is highlighting the valuable contributions women small business owners make to our economy and communities during Women’s History Month.
If you’re thinking about starting, growing, expanding or recovering your business, we are here to help you succeed.
- Office of Women’s Business Ownership (OWBO)
- Funding for women-owned small businesses
- Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB) Federal Contracting program
Scan below for more partner resources on women-owned small business.
- Association for Enterprise Opportunity (AEO)
- Association of Women’s Business Centers (AWBC)
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Association of Women in Real Estate Businesses (NAWRB)
- National Association of Women’s Business Owners (NAWBO)
- U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce (USWCC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
- Women’s Presidents’ Organization (WPO)