- This event has passed.
Hiring Winners & Operational Excellence for Profit – Business Accelerator Series #3
Hiring Winners & Operational Excellence for Profit
Presented by Bill Jhung, NISBDC Director
September 22 @ 8:30 am – 11:00 am PDT
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON CLASS, THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND
CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT:
North Idaho College Small Business Development Center
420 N College Dr. • Hedlund Bldg. #145
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83814
To build a profitable business attracting, hiring, and retaining talent are crucial. But so is having clear systems and processes that enable your employees to deliver exceptional quality and service over and over again.
In this class you will learn:
- How to design effective systems & processes that will enable you to improve your efficiency, quality, and customer experience
- By the end of this class, you will have a better understanding of how to manage and lead your small business for profit. You will also have access to best practices, tools and resources to help you apply what you learn in your own business.
This is the third class of a four-part series of foundational business classes for small business owners and entrepreneurs. Other classes in the series include:
• Marketing Strategy For Profit
• Managing Your Business Financials
• Digital Strategy for Success
Part 3 of 4 part Business Accelerator Series
Classes do not have to be taken in order
Presented by: Bill Jhung – Director, North Idaho College Small Business Development Center