Join the growing number of Idaho companies generating greater profits from sales to international markets.
Considering that 95% of the world’s population and 73% of the purchasing power is outside of the USA, the growth potential in exporting for your company is excellent. Most countries welcome products made in the USA and are ready markets for your products.
Idaho companies desiring to enter into the international marketplace are using resources such as the Small Business Development Center to help guide them. Exporting is easy when assisted by the SBDC International Trade Center.
Among the support provided are trade data and personal one-on-one coaching to guide you in developing or expanding your export program. Exporting has never been easier!
Benefits Of Exporting:
- • Enables companies to diversify their portfolios and to weather changes in the domestic economy
- • Minimize seasonal fluctuations
- • Overcome low growth in the home market
- • Gain access to new markets
- • Extend product life cycle
- • Gain economies of scale
- • Put idle capacities to work and reduce unit cost
- • Become more competitive in all markets.
- • Competing globally increases efficiency and quality
- • Increase profit!