The North Idaho Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides expert no-cost business and leadership coaching and workshops to help businesses at every stage accelerate their success.
The SBDC Can Get You Started:
- Deciding – In person and online “First Step” courses help explore if opening a new business or buying an existing business or franchise is right for you.
- Moving Forward – SBDC coaches provide guidance on all aspects of your business launch, including your business plan, feasibility and financial analyses.
- Acquiring Capital – Receive referrals to investors and banks, review financial management practices, and discuss loan package preparation.
- Gaining Market Research – Utilize SBDC research tools to obtain market reports, financial models and industry meters to help launch your business.
- Targeting Your Market – Refine your industry analysis, identify your customer base and research your competitors.
- Certifying Your Business – Learn what opportunities are available to women, minority, or veteran-owned businesses along with certification requirements.
- Refining business model
- Operational improvement for scalable growth
- Building an online presence including eCommerce to diversify sales streams
- Developing mobile-ready strategies to prepare for employees working off-site when needed
- Expanding strategically through new markets online, abroad or with the government
- Strategic funding to support growth
Continuity & Survival
Starting a business is difficult work. But keeping it healthy and making sure it is sustainable in the long-term requires new ways of thinking. The North Idaho SBDC continuity & survival services available to small businesses include confidential advising on topics such as:
- Improving your gross margin
- Cashflow strategies
- Creating, updating, and refining business continuity plans
- Acquiring capital, before and after the event
- Using cloud-based alternatives for critical business operations, tools and infrastructure
- Finding ways to maintain connectivity during a business disruption
- Reviewing ways to optimize online performance through SEO and other website enhancements
- Discussing all available resources to your business including local, state and federal partners who provide disaster loans, disaster training and much more
Our business coaching service is one-on-one and confidential. All of our coaches are seasoned retired executives with decades of experience in growing and running businesses.
Contact North Idaho SBDC